Hey there!~! 1st week lost 5.5 lbs!!

Options
Only have 36 lbs to go!!! wow that sounds like alot but when shedding weight like this I can do it like 2 months!! this is all baby weight. I had a 10 lb baby in Sept and have a left over 25 lbs of baby weight. But the other 11 is to be sexier than ever!! Wish me luck~!

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Remember..you aren't going to lose 5 lbs every week! The first week you ALWAYS lose more. It's water weight. but remember, its not a race! You want to lose it in a healthy way and keep it off!!
  • mporter44
    Options
    Yes i know. I was extremely active before i was pregnant running about 30 miles a week. But due to some things that came up during the pregnancy i was only able to swim for 30 min 2x a week.. So pretty sedetary. Right now I still have a broken tail bone from delivery, so i am limited on what i can do physically. Just staying positive and head strong. It said that the diet would average 2 lbs a week and I am ok with this. Thanks for the post!
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Don't get discouraged if the amount isn't the same every week. Remember there are plateaus also and the last 10 I'm told are the hardest. I can't wait until I'm down to just the last 10. LOL. Good luck!!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Ouch! A broken tail bone?! Omg I hope you recover quickly!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic start, well done you :flowerforyou:
  • Athena76
    Athena76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job!! My first weigh in is Saturday but Im loving it so far :)
  • Angkay07
    Options
    I also lost a bunch of water weight the first week. 7lbs- i started this website after already losing 2. I knew I was bloated but jeez that's ridiculous.. lol
  • mporter44
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! This will be so much fun. This makes a New Years Resolution so much easier to stick too!!