Menage a Trois?

Options
:noway:

Get your minds out of the gutter, it's a type of wine. Sheesh! :wink:

I'm trying to find a calorie counter/serving size for this red wine. It's my absolute favorite and I earned it darn it! I have over 1000 calories to eat tonight and I'm so excited! I'm measuring, but definitely want this treat. Anyone?

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    :noway:

Get your minds out of the gutter, it's a type of wine. Sheesh! :wink:

I'm trying to find a calorie counter/serving size for this red wine. It's my absolute favorite and I earned it darn it! I have over 1000 calories to eat tonight and I'm so excited! I'm measuring, but definitely want this treat. Anyone?
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this one... It sounds interesting :laugh: Did you check calorie king or calorie count sites? And, 1000 cals to eat for dinner Wow!!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    red, white, pink?
  • mommy2js
    mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    don't know about that specific brand, but most red's have between 100-120 cals for a 5oz glass
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    I love this wine!! It's almost the only wine that I buy. I don't drink whites often, but I like this one. I love the red! Try "House" too.
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    I bought that brand for my neighbors birthday. I went shopping for it at World Market and they told me it was excellent. ( I don't drink so I took his word for it )
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I just use "Red wine" that MFP provides... I dont' go to the trouble of figuring out every single different kind.. is there really a big difference?
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Oh this is a WONDERFUL red wine! They do make a white, but it isn't as tasty. It can be found at Publix, Target, and many liquor stores. Love it! My friends got me hooked.

And seriously, I have no clue about the calories for wine, so I did go ahead and pretend it was just a "red wine." I'm sure it will all even out in the end...errrr...hopefully less on my end!

Thank you everyone!!!