On TV Tuesday about my weight loss, Clip inside!

Options
124»

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration. Congratulations to you!
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.. congrats on your son's for their wt loss.. you rock!!
  • sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My favorite part? You: "yes, it is that simple"

Love that!

~S
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    What a great story! I am in the same boat as you were, only I want to loose the weight before I turn 30 in June of 2012. I am working on it as hard as I can, but with 2 small children and a husband who works a lot, finding time to go to the gym is hard. I'm determined to figure something out though, and you're story has inspired me even more!

Absolutely, With that attitude you will succeed!!! You can do it!

May I just say - I had the same problem but found a gym that had babysitting for a nominal fee. If your gym doesn't offer this, see if you can do swapping with a neighbor or friend...
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss... You look amazing and I am so happy that you had your sons' support throughout.
  • MadisonLeavens
    MadisonLeavens Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome You are an inspiration. Congratulations. I mean it.
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! I am where you were 2 years ago. I'm 38 and realized I wanted to be Fab at 40 as well. After watching your story, I know I can lose the 80 lbs!
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    My favorite part? You: "yes, it is that simple"

Love that!

~S

Because as hard as it is to lose weight, it really is as simple as "calories in , and Calories out" Jillians Book AND MFP showed me that . I could not have had so much success without MFP!
  • nancym221
    Options
    I saw it and you were amazing. You are such an inspiration. I know I can do it too.
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You handled yourself so well on TV. I am very impressed. Your sons are so sweet :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • pcallahan1976
    Options
    Thanks for being an inspiration. I've always have teetered between 10-15 lbs over where I'd like to be and looking at you, and others, and having the support of this website and friends and changing the way we eat and exercise as a lifestyle change sure does help. :happy:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You handled yourself so well on TV. I am very impressed. Your sons are so sweet :)

I :heart: them. they make me very very proud. They were wonderful. I wanted to puke on Margarets feet,:sick: so I am glad that didnt come across as such! LOL thank you !
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    bump to watch later. thx
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    Wow....impressive! You are an inspiration for sure!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!