I'm not new but could use some buddies.

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Becky, 27 years old with no kids. I live in Iowa and can't wait for the winter wonderland to disappear for another year! I joined mfp a few months ago but am just starting to get into the message boards. I'd love more people to chat with, complain to, encourage, etc. : )

Replies

• qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    Sent :flowerforyou:
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request now! I'm in KS...I hear ya on the weather!
  • smcgrath29
    Options
    Hey Becky!

i'm a newbie too! We got some snow out here in DE but I'm sure not as much as you!

Steph
  • sedberry
    sedberry Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat....been on MFP for a month (my 5 week goal is up this Saturday) but just now getting into the community aspect. I'm in the Midwest and just on the tail end of the snow storm that came through. Makes it hard to stay motivated when you have to work out indoors all the time.

However, it is so true that the more people you're accountable to the more likely you are to succeed. Feel free to add me as a buddy too! :)
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    done... aaaaand DONE!
  • afred29
    afred29 Posts: 29
    Options
    Also sending you friend request. I live in Omaha NE and it's freezing today.
  • betina15
    Options
    Hey Becky! I'm new as well! I can't imagine having to deal with the weather!!

I'm just now starting to really get into this - so I'm looking for some people to chat with. You're more than welcome to add me as your buddy!!
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sending you one now. The support & encouragement on MFP keeps me going! Look forward to going on this weightloss journey with you:bigsmile:
  • MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky. :smile: I live in Montana and at least today is supposed to be in the mid-20's and not below zero, but I am ready now for spring. Sadly I know I have another 3 months or so to wait... I'm sending you a friend request and look forward to sharing encouragement as we work towards our goals! =)
  • crimsonaddict
    Options
    Hii all, i am new (i joined today)

Before i get to adding people i was wondering what happens when you do. what can others see? what can you do differently etc.

Thanks in advance

Ruth

(UK)
  • Jartexas
    Jartexas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Would you like some of the snow we got last night? How are things out your way. I'm an old jhand at staying fit, but got lazy while my wife was in school for the past 2 years, now my lil sister is having a family picnic for memorial day, so it's back to busting my B*** and eating the way I know I should, it is so much easier with this App on my 4G phone. i used to do this all on a spreadsheet.
  • alli1024
    Options
    Hi Becky! I'm sort of new as well...Buffalo, NY here, so Im stuck with a winter wonderland from Nov to April haha. I'll be 27 in a few weeks and working to fit into my wedding dress for my June wedding! Sending a friend request now!
  • Sohnsearae
    Options
    Starting week 2 for me, looking for some buddies to help motivate me too.. I'll send the request. I live in Washingtion and of course it's raining, we had snow and freezing rain last night, that was exciting.
  • jackiemarie
    Options
    hi!!! not that new i have feel off the wagon a few times but on week 2 and doing strong!!!! i have 10-12lbs to lose before my august 2011 wedding!!!!! only 1 pound down!! but i feel good and have been sticking to my calorie goals and work outs.. any other brides????
    534281.png
    For Foods
  • bobanda
    bobanda Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28, originally from Ohio, but living in Virginia now. I'm adding you as a buddy!