Soda

Options
Diet or regualr?

Replies

• phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    Very, very rarely but regular. I can't do artificial sweeteners anymore.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    None of the above. I will rarely have a diet soda, and even more rarely a regular one. I'm trying to stick to a "clean eating" diet where everything I take in is as minimally processed as I can find it.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Diet Mt Dew. Rarely Dr. Pepper
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    REGULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Regular, artificial sweetners scare me! I still drink sodas but not as much as I used to.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    DIET PEPSI!!

Join fellow pop lovers here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/140065-the-pro-diet-pop-soda-thread?hl=DIET+PEPSI

Otherwise other MFP'ers will try and scare you off with false science about the brain perceiving sweetener and sugar the same way.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Water. Even the diet stuff will put weight on you.
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Neither...and I have to ask a question. Is anyone else, for lack of a better term, "grossed out" by reading recipes that have DIet Coke in them? The thought of it in cakes or any other food just completely turns my stomach. Not to mention the fact that soda is loaded with chemicals!
  • bubbles079
    Options
    has to be reg Mt. Dew just not as much :heart:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Cherry Coke Zero.....it hasn't made me gain yet......♥
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I don't drink soda, instead I buy flavored carbonated water. It taste just like soda to me:-)
  • jennylynn84
    Options
    Cherry or Vanilla Coke Zero and Diet Sprite or Diet Ginger Ale. YUM. Doesn't make you gain weight. A big "whatever" there.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    None. Soda, both diet and regular, is so bad for you. I only have some on occation. Personaly, I think it's healthier to have a beer than a soda. You'll drop so much weight if you'll give up the sugary drinks.
  • scaldawg
    Options
    ive just cut soda out altogether....its so bad for you and so fattening!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    My weakness is Mtn Dew. I can't stomach diet soda of any kind. I allow enough calories on the weekend as a treat to myself for doing good all week so that I can have a regular Mtn Dew.
  • everyoung
    everyoung Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Myself, I love Diet MTN DEW but try to only have one as a treat!
  • smallertxdove78382
    Options
    I think I will stick to water. I just gave up soda's on day 12. I loved my Dr Pepper but, it loved to keep me heavy.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Neither at this point. I was just reading about how even diet sodas can lead to weight gain because they make your body crave sweet-flavored stuff, etc. I'm just drinking water.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke... I lost a lot when I switched from Regular Mountain Dew to Diet Coke

PS... the Diet Soda cakes are delicious!