HRM

Options
Can anyone recommend a HRM for me, I want something simple to use and all I really want to know is the calories I burn when I workout. Thanks!!

Replies

• benmarcum
    benmarcum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i love my polar f6
  • MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Polar makes great HRM's that count calories. I'm not at home so cannot tell you exactly what mine is but it does count calories and I love it. That was the reason that I wanted it - to have some more accurate calorie counts for my workouts. They have lots of HRM's listed at their website. Take a look and I'm sure you'll find one that does what you want.
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have the polar ft7 and i am in love with it. SUper easy to use...tracks caloires burned, your HR, average HR, fat burning zone, stores workouts----its just awesome.
  • arp1217
    arp1217 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a woman's sportline HRM and really love it. It counts calories and laps for swimming as well.
  • redwingluvr
    redwingluvr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have a Sportline Solo 960 Multi-function Pedometer & Strapless Heart Rate Monitor for women. I love it! I found it on www.heartratemonitorsusa.com Good luck!
  • RDTaylor13
    Options
    other good brands for an HRM are Sportline, and Mio. both of them have models for between $50 - $100 and up. With a sensor strap, and they "count"calories burned. my suggestion would be to check out the manufacture websites, and amazon.com to view models, and pricing, and read user reviews, before running out and buying one.