MIO Ultimate HRM - Just Arrived...

Options
timisw
timisw Posts: 391 Member
Ok...

Just got my newly arrived MIO Ultimate!

Works like a champ and relatively simple to use!

Its simple yet something I can wear everyday. Its not any larger than a Timex Ironman.

It can take your heart reading with a chest strap (continuously), or you can get an instant heart reading by touching your two fingers on two little metal buttons on the top in about 2 to 3 seconds.

I have been having a head ache/sore throat the last day or two, and wasnt going to run, but HAD to give it a try. Ran just under 2.5 miles at a 8.5mph pace. MFP says I would burn 330 calories. Watch said I burned 290. I am sure by the time my heart rate came back to rest, I would of been close to the 330. So not bad!

I think driving in traffic should be included in exercises! My pulse stayed right around 85 to 95 the entire time! ~laughing~ My resting heart rate is around 65. I will get a better one tomorrow morning. Might be skewed since I usually wake up with a Border Collie giving me a bath stating that SHE REALLY Needs to go out!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Replies

• timisw
    Options
    Ok...

Just got my newly arrived MIO Ultimate!

Works like a champ and relatively simple to use!

Its simple yet something I can wear everyday. Its not any larger than a Timex Ironman.

It can take your heart reading with a chest strap (continuously), or you can get an instant heart reading by touching your two fingers on two little metal buttons on the top in about 2 to 3 seconds.

I have been having a head ache/sore throat the last day or two, and wasnt going to run, but HAD to give it a try. Ran just under 2.5 miles at a 8.5mph pace. MFP says I would burn 330 calories. Watch said I burned 290. I am sure by the time my heart rate came back to rest, I would of been close to the 330. So not bad!

I think driving in traffic should be included in exercises! My pulse stayed right around 85 to 95 the entire time! ~laughing~ My resting heart rate is around 65. I will get a better one tomorrow morning. Might be skewed since I usually wake up with a Border Collie giving me a bath stating that SHE REALLY Needs to go out!

Let me know if you have any questions!
  • timisw
    Options
    :noway: