I have a stupid question

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
If you are in a sedetary category "sitting at the desk" technically don't you log in anything you do in your exercise log, such as walking to another office or building??

Replies

• sculley
    Options
    If you are in a sedetary category "sitting at the desk" technically don't you log in anything you do in your exercise log, such as walking to another office or building??
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I only log it if it is something I don't do every day. I don't log light housework since I do it every day but if I use the weedwacker or go for a 30 min. walk or wash all my windows in a day I'll log it. Hope that helps
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I only log substantial exercise such as going for a walk on my lunch hour. I chose sedentary also, but I think it kind of comes with the knowledge that you don't sit at your desk ALL day long. Now unless a building is half a mile away or something, I wouldn't bother....especially if it isn't something you do everyday. But if you constantly make a half a mile hike to another building, like more than twice a week, then I would look into logging it.
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    I log anything that produces sweat. So cleaning, no sweat, no log.
  • sculley
    Options
    Thanks guys!:smile: