Hi from NC . . . Looking for Friends

Options
:flowerforyou: This is my first day here, and I must say that I am glad to find this site. I have already learned some helpful things to do. I am looking to lose around 75 pounds, as I create a new and healthier lifestyle for myself. I hope to make some friends to provide and receive encouragement as we go. , Blessings and Best for Success for Everyone Here! @;~)

Replies

• Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Where in NC are you from? I think you will find lots of great friends here who will absolutely share in your success and keep you on your toes.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from NC too. I just joined this month and the site seems super helpful and friendly. It is nice to take this journey with others rather than alone.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm from PA...the more the merrier! Everyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Hello good luck we are all rooting for you. add me :)
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm in Claremont :flowerforyou:
  • marger1
    Options
    Hi! I am in Ontario, Canada, and although, I am not a newbie to this site, I do find it very helpful. My Family Dr was the one, who, mentioned it to me. I have a bit of journey ahead of me, but, hey, I am looking forward to the "new me" journey.
    Please feel free to add me as one of your friends, and I will try and keep you posted on my journey.
  • Terriberry
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck in your journey. Add me if you want.
  • aurorathunder
    Options
    HI, I'm new here as well and I live in Raleigh.