30 day shred

staceyb_2003
staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm about to start the 30 day shred this evening wish me luck lol !!

Replies

• sheenmarie3
    sheenmarie3 Posts: 38 Member
    Good luck I should start that back up again too!
  • Good luck!! Don't push too much early in the workout if you're just starting exercise activity again.. it is only 30 minutes, but when I first started back on a workout routine I did this. I could only do half the workout!

It was a pretty good workout, though! My personal trainer actually has me doing very similar stuff to what is in 30 Day Shred! :]

Have fun!!
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 347 Member
    GOOD LUCK! WHATS THE 30 DAY SHRED??
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Good luck, I did it this morning :)
  • MelleyJ
    MelleyJ Posts: 198
    Tonight is day 3 for me. Don't give up. The hardest part is the first circuit. After that, you have it. I recommend doing a little bit of a warm up before you start the DVD. I don't think here warm up really does a good job of preparing you for the first circuit.
    Also, I suggest having multiple sets of weights. I am using 5lbs and it's too much for some of the exercises because there are so many repetitions. Now that I have started it with 5lbs I am going to try to keep it up. But I sure do feel the burn. LOVE this video! Good luck!!!!!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    I just started the 30 day shred for the first time yesterday. I can honestly tell you I HATE jumping jacks, push-ups and abdominal exercises :) But that's why I think this is going to be so good for me. I figure it's only 22 minutes a day - I can do this! Feel free to friend request me if you need some additional support. Good luck!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    I'm about to start the 30 day shred this evening wish me luck lol !!

Best wishes!!! I started the Shred on the 1st. Day 2 of Level 2 for me this morning. Also, a group of us here on MFP who are currently doing the Shred have a thread going for support/encouragement/tips/progress. Any level, any start day, anyone is welcome to join the discussion! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/149134-shreddin-eleven-week-two

Happy Shredding! :)
  • I was doing it, did it for 5 days...but everyday since that I haven't done it, I have done my strength training at the gym, or zumba, tonight I am doing Body Jam...but I plan on hitting it up with Jillian tomorrow =). Just remember...if you think you're gonna die, stick with Anita....hehe..that phrase runs through my head often...GOOD LUCK!
  • Good luck! I was so sore the first week, but after that I couldn't not do it. It made my arms look amazing. I finished up with level 3 last week and lost a total of 6inches over my whole body. I probably would have lost weight if I was eating back the calories burned and not putting myself too low on my calories.
  • HOTMAMMA86...what did you track it as? I have just been putting it as circuit training but wondering if anyone else has a more accurate way?
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    I just bought it today to check it out, I was wondering the same thing, how do you track it on the exercise? I was trying to read old forums, and some had the circuit training, others had high impact aerobics, I want to make sure I'm tracking it right, thanks!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Good luck!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Circuit Training if you don't use a heart rate monitor.
  • bluerose9483
    Circuit Training if you don't use a heart rate monitor.

Thanks!
  • I am starting that tonight as well. I watched it with my kids and now I am ready to jump in and do it. GOOD LUCK :smile:
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    GOOD LUCK! :smile:
  • bluerose9483
    Good luck to everyone getting ready to start, whose in the middle of it, or near the end!!! :flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.