My Return

Options
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to make a little note and let you all know I am back. My life has been very crazy. My ex has tried to take my daughter away from me, my daughter then broke her right arm by her elbow. Homework has been kicking my butt all over the place, my job has changed from 10-6 to 7-4. And I am in the middle of planning my wedding. My dieting has went through a very big explosion of ruin and I need some support. I weighed myself today and could have cried. I am way passed what I started at and I have a dress fighting in October. I am not thinking that I need to be super skinny, but I do know I need to lose some weight. Here is my thought on the whole thing. I am going to take baby steps and just get into the habit of entering in my information every time I eat. After about a month, then I am going to see where I fall short all of the time. I know when I had to record what I was eating, I was really watching what I was eating. I know I need to find better recipes to cook at home then what I have, but I need something fast and simple. Single Mommy buring the candle at both ends and the middle.
thanks for letting me vent.
Have a good night.

Replies

• reluctantdaughter
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to make a little note and let you all know I am back. My life has been very crazy. My ex has tried to take my daughter away from me, my daughter then broke her right arm by her elbow. Homework has been kicking my butt all over the place, my job has changed from 10-6 to 7-4. And I am in the middle of planning my wedding. My dieting has went through a very big explosion of ruin and I need some support. I weighed myself today and could have cried. I am way passed what I started at and I have a dress fighting in October. I am not thinking that I need to be super skinny, but I do know I need to lose some weight. Here is my thought on the whole thing. I am going to take baby steps and just get into the habit of entering in my information every time I eat. After about a month, then I am going to see where I fall short all of the time. I know when I had to record what I was eating, I was really watching what I was eating. I know I need to find better recipes to cook at home then what I have, but I need something fast and simple. Single Mommy buring the candle at both ends and the middle.
    thanks for letting me vent.
    Have a good night.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Well hey....welcome back....even though I didn't know you before.
    Sorry things have been so nuts for you.
    I am takin the same approach, baby steps....take what you can handle....work up from there.

B-
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    welcome back! let's get 'er done!:tongue:
  • Carmelinak
    Carmelinak Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck! :happy:
  • shaina
    shaina Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck with everyrthing! :flowerforyou:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Mi Casa es su casa las chicas....

I think I did it right ( Im trying to learn the new US language lol)

Welcome, remember before you can walk you have to crawl, were here to help whip ya to keep crawling! :bigsmile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You'll do great. Baby steps is a good way to start. And congratulations on your upcoming wedding. What a fun incentive!!! Take care of that baby girl too. I imagine she'll become stir crazy with the broken arm. She'll be wanting lots of running around time soon :wink: (watch those calories burn)