Hello from Beautiful Montana!!

Options
My family and I recently moved. I went from training horses and running a boarding facility in Minnesota to living in town (Livingston Montana) in the winter. So, nedless to say, I am putting on weight and not happy! Before we moved I also broke three ribs so I was not able to do much for a couple of months, that didn't help. My husband has a new job here but I am still unemployed. So, I have been looking for a site that would help me keep track of what I eat and how many calories I burned. I have been a little overweight since the birth of my children 13 and 18 years ago but never really worried about it much...didn't like it but I was only about 25 lbs overweight. But now, I have put on over 10 pounds in the last couple of months and I can see that if left unchecked I would just keep on gaining since I do not have all of my chores anymore. So far, I like this site and I think that it is going to help me shed the pounds that I gained and hopefully more! It would be nice to get back to pre-baby weight!! I have also started working out with EA Sports Active 2 last week. I lost a couple of pounds so far. I hope that MFP can help me even more! Thanks for reading and looking forward to being here every day!!

Replies