The time is now! :)

Options
Weight loss must happen this time! I've fought this battle up & down for all my life. But now, my health and more parts of my quality of life are being affected. My long term goal is 100 pounds. I'm hoping to find supprt and friendship during this change in my life to help me through this.

Replies

• Terriberry
    Options
    Welcome and support is right here! Add me if you like. i also am looking at about 100 pounds to lose too.
  • melissa1977
    melissa1977 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This place is awesome! I'm looking to lose about twice what you are, so I totally understand being in it for the long haul. :) I'm going to send you a friends request!
  • shaeanne
    shaeanne Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So far I really like this site, it has been so helpful and I have lost about 5lbs I ultimately would like to lose about 70lbs so here we go! Friend me if you would like!
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and the first day of the rest of your life. Motivation is here.... you've come to the right place!
  • lizjean
    Options
    I too have spent most of my adult life losing andd gaining. Now I am borderline diabetic and need to get my cholesteral under control. Yes the time is now....I am really determined to get in shape !!!!
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    Well done on taking the first step! The first of many!

I'm looking to lose around 70 lbs and have lost 45 ish so far! Feel free to send me a friend request :flowerforyou: