Looking for some motvated friends!

Options
My names Barbara and I'm 18, I've been struggling with my weight ever since I was about 10. I want to lose 60 pounds, and I need a little motivation, I just started this diet 5 days ago, it's very intense and I am very committed to it. I cut out all fast foods and processed junk foods out, I eat healthy, fruits and vegitables every day along with whole grains, and fish about 3-4 times a week, and very lean meat. I do an hour workout about 6 or 7 days a week. I am starting to see results. So if you want, go ahead and add me! We can motivate each other!

Replies

• Jartexas
    Jartexas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Stay strong, each step you take leads you to your destination. Reach out if you need help with work outs, I am a AFAA CPT, I help all that ask.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Welcome Barbara!

Looks like we have the same goal weight ~ I've sent you a friend request, let's lose it together this year:bigsmile:

Amy
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    Hi Barbara. I am 35 and have 7 children and 4 miscarriages and am an avid exerciser. However, trying to lose 15 pounds to get back to prebaby weight in between getting pregnant can be challenging. This is the first time I have really logged my food and I think this may help me to get over plateau. I would love to work with you.

I am 5"8" and my goal weight is 140 pounds.

3758989.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • driscollmc
    Options
    Hi Barbara! I'm 19 and started just a bit ago, wanting to lose about 40-50 lbs, so I know exactly where you're at :) You can do this!!! You're stronger than you know
  • bmontano
    bmontano Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • karenlmartel
    karenlmartel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow sounds great what you are doing!!! Good luck on your journey. Ill try to be as motivated as i can be!!