*abs*

Options
what are some good ab workouts you guys suggest? i.d like to work on my gut :D

Replies

• kcolb10
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, cardio! (I found) it was one of the best things I could do after having my child, to get rid of the gut. In addition to cardio, pilates is always a good aid in working on your abs, as is switching up the angles in which you do your basic crunch.. for example, investing in a yoga ball or pilates ball to support your back, and finding different ways to use it..the "scissor" move is a killer!

..Good luck. :)
  • sdtul
    sdtul Posts: 24
    Options
    what are some good ab workouts you guys suggest? i.d like to work on my gut :D

Well ..... You can do Ab exercises, which is great. It will build up the muscle. But what good is that if you can't see it?! All the crunches in the world won't get rid of a gut. Ab's are made in the kitchen. If you wanna lose the gut you're gonna have to work on your diet/food intake.

As for exersices I like ..... Twist crunches with a 12 lb medicine ball, bicycle crunches.
  • Pix905
    Pix905 Posts: 1
    Options
    there are a ton of different ab workouts you can do. just google ab workouts and you will find a lot.

here is one that looked pretty good.
    http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises.htm
  • mrslatina83
    Options
    thanks ladies for the advice and suggestions I will have to add an ab workout to my cardio!