Hello everyone, I am a newby!

Options
Hello Everyone!
I am new to myfitnesspal, I found out about it through my sister and came to try it out! I have used Weight Watchers in the past and have always done well, but then I have plateau-ed and have gotten discouraged so I would stop following the points.... So I figured I would try this to see if it helps me more!

A little about me.. I am 34 years old from NJ, I have been married for 12 years to my wonderful husband and we have three children, our oldest is 12 and our twins are 11..... I was thin all my life until my pregnancy with my first daughter, I gained 71 lbs and less than a year later i was pregnant with the twins (I had only gained 26 lbs. with them BUT I had not lost mainly anything from my first pregnancy) I was actually 151 before my first pregnancy which was not super thin but perfect for me ( I still like some meat on my bones).... Now I am 205-ish, I fluctuate between 199 and 209...... I have a really hard time losing weight... I am a full-time mother, wife and a full time student working on my BS (I graduate in May 2011)... I am constantly "on the go" so I snack, which I know is really bad, BUT we do make it a point to sit down EVERY night for a family dinner, it doesn't matter what we are doing, this is very important to me! We live on a farm and we have 3 horses, 1 goat, 3 Black Angus, 7 Golden Retrievers, 1 cat and 1 rabbit.... we LOVE our animals!!!

If anyone has any "hints, tricks, etc." please let em know! I would appreciate any help to get down to at least 170 before I graduate in May, which is 5 months away so plenty of time to do it in a healthy way..... Thank you so much and I am very excited to get to know everyone! Mandy