New To Site

Options
I am new to this site, but so far LOVE IT!!! I joined WW last year and their website is pretty much identical to this one, only you have to pay $45 per month for WW.. I am looking for some friends here to help keep me motivated and vice versa... I had gastric bypass about 7 years ago and lost 140lbs...but just in the last year I have gained 60 of it back, I am so ashamed and hate how I look and feel and am very depressed. My boyfriend moved in one year ago last December and with him working so much I bring him dinner every night and so lets just say fast food every night is not good for you... I told him that the beginning of this year is when I am taking my life back and finally putting myself first. I am not thinking of this as a diet, I am trying to learn to eat healthy and learn to cook new recipes, so if anyone has any, please post! I want to think of this as a new way of life. My goal is to be back down by Christmas time, that's a whole year, I need all the motivation and help I can get!! Let's do this together!!!

Replies

• bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Welcome. this site ROCKS! I almost joined WW last week. However, I decided to jump full force into this site instead. I am so happy I did.

You can shed the weight. Stay connected here and take it one step at a time.

I have decided to think of my weight loss journey (60 - 70 pounds) as simply loosing 10 pounds. I will have to hit my 10 pound goal 6 or 7 times in order to achieve my ultimate goal. Anything is possible!!!

Great to meet you!