hey im new to this

Options
hey im new to this add me...i am fat... i need motivation

Replies

• ybelen
    ybelen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I m new to this too, I have lost 4 lbs in just one week, not alot, but I can feel the difference when I work out. I like watching the biggest loser and the new show on MTV, I used to be fat. the shows keep me motivated, if they can do, why can't I. Stay positive and try to think of what you will look like when you reach your weigt goal.

YBelen
  • Jartexas
    Jartexas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Dude you are 18 years old, you can turn yourself into the next MR USA if you really are willing to try. There is so much you can do, there is so much information availible for free. I would be excited if I were you. In 2002 I was 235 Lbs at age 48, cound't walk up a flight of stairs. So I made the decision to live and even if I have fallen back every now and then I keep getting right back up. You have all that you need to make your life what you want it to be.
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, feel free to add me too. I have lost 21 pounds since September and just gained 1 pound... :(
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    omg @ybelen...i LOVE those shows too! and for exactly the same reasons! Welcome! I'm new to this too, we can all work it out together!
  • ybelen
    ybelen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Jzim
    I love watching them when I am at the GYM during my work lunch hour. I love seeing the difference at the of the show!
    I want to reach my goal weight before my 40 b-day! Damn I'm getting old, but better now then never! I CAN DO THIS!!!! :-)