Port Canaveral Pier Parking Suggestions

heathersmilez
heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
I’m planning our June vacation, will most likely be headed back to the Hard Rock Hotel Orlando this year since we love it there but I was thinking of backing a cruise onto it (cruise before the Hard Rock). A cruise is how I gained those 8 lbs to get me to MFP in the first place but I am more mature now right? Ha! Its only a 3-day cruise so I should be able to behave ;)

We are driving again from Toronto to Orlando (did it last year, stopped overnight in Charlotte NC, it was such a beautiful and easy drive!) so we’ll have to park our car. The pier charges $15 a day.

Anyone have any parking tips suggestions if they’ve been to this pier before? Any near cheap or free parking lots are appreciated.

Thanks!

Replies

• heathersmilez
    Found $9.50 a day + free shuttle nearby. They help with luggage so what +$2 a bag?

http://port-canaveral-parking.com/index.html
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Did some poking around over on Cruise Critic... the place you mention is discussed here, take it for what it's worth:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1289039
    (doesn't look like anyone posting on that thread has actually USED the place, just driven by it).

The only other option would be booking a "hotel and parking" package where you park free if you stay before - but for a 3 day cruise that's not really economical at all!! :laugh:

Have a Miami Vice for me!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • heathersmilez
    Thanks brangwen - that’s actually the parking lot I mentioned above $9.50.

Looks like security is top notch at the actual port for $15 so it may be worth the extra $5 a day.

Thanks for responding though!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    I agree... I wouldn't be too keen to leave my car in a dirt/gravel lot next to a bail bonds place.... :wink: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.