I have arrived!

Options
Finally, I have found an effective calorie counter. Being a student, I am usually on the computer typing up papers and researching for at least a few hours daily. Instead of writing down my calories, meals, and activities and shuffling papers around, I turned to typing in all of these things onto Microsoft Word. I did this for a good few days, but got bored and unmotivated in a heartbeat. I not only love how this customizes the amount of cals I need daily and logs my fitness, but i love how there is a community on this site! I think that will be motivation to continue this on a daily basis! Wish me luck, and I encourage all of you to get active and running on top of this cal-counting!

Smiles,

Hailey

Replies

• lmvolk
    lmvolk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck... I just started a week ago.
    Years ago when I was dieting I had made myself an Excel spreadsheet to track my calories and exercise. I had Calories, Fat, Carb, Protein contents of all the food I ate. I had to look it up in BOOKS!!!!
    This is easier...
    :)
  • katetaylor83
    Options
    good luck to you!
    i 'm new to this too and i used to write things down on paper but i ended with countless pages and thought was a waste. so when a friend showed me this i thought 'wow' and it so helpful. i need motivation from others and going on here forcing me to add my daily food is great.
  • natisinvincible
    Options
    i understand what you mean! this site does it all for you, its just great! good luck