Slow goin.....

Options
Hello all my fellow health nuts! I just started on this website because I started a physician assistant program last year and let me tell you....the sedentary school life does nothing for the body. I have a few lbs to lose so I'm starting my weight loss adventure. I have always had issues losing weight in the past and keeping the weight off. I have really been an active person throughout my life minus the long semesters in school. I was curious to find out how long it takes the average person to start seeing true weight loss??? When I first start these new regimens I find I gain a little weight. Muscle maybe? not sure...anyway I can't wait to see that scale start dropping!

I'd like to hear about how your weight loss progressed!
Meg

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome to the site. the site and all the people are awesome. go ahead and add me. i just started here myself, 15 days ago(it lets you know when you do that, which is awesome) i havent seen results but i know they are happening. my weight loss has been 2 pounds but my clothes are looser, which is what im trying to go by.