Hi!

Options
Hi! My name is Julia. I'm a 19-year-old student and I think this year is the year I get healthy. I'm sick of wasting away my youthful years! I love to hike and swim and be active; I just want to do it more often and feel better and more physically able to do those things. I'm ready to start this rockin' journey and get on the way to feeling great. Plus, God's got my back, so I'm confident and excited to get moving!

Replies

• Lacole216
    Options
    Good Luck Julia. You can do it! :happy:
  • theatr3geek
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in it with you :) I'm also a teen hoping to get in shape. I am now in a healthy BMI (21.0) but I'm looking to go down from 119 to about 100 pounds right now. (which is still healthy for my body type because i am short.) I just want to look and feel my best.

This site will give you so much support. Best of luck!
  • reginajudd
    Options
    You can do it!!! I just started a week ago myself, and the first week I went over my calories for the first three days...but by my weigh in day, I had lost 4.6 pounds. I started putting on my weight when I was your age, and believe me it's harder as you get over to get it off! I broke the promise that I had to myself, that I would lose weight before I was 40...will I'm 42 and I've just decided that I have had enough, time to lose it!!!!
  • kimmyh70
    kimmyh70 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new here as well. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend.