Hi I'm Shanell

Options
Mommy2DCD
Mommy2DCD Posts: 44 Member
Hi everyone. I am new here. My name is Shanell and I am out to lose 100 pounds. I would like to lose that by December. But I am still trying to be realistic and am giving myself a year to do it. I want to lose at least 30 or 40 pounds by August 23rd when my husband and I are suppose to be going to Cancun. I am a married mom to 3 great kids, ages 9,5, and 3. Now that my baby days are over I am really ready to lose the weight. I am not part of any weight group such as Weight Watchers, Jenny craig etc., I'm just counting calories and watching what I eat. I am doing the Nivea Good Bye Cellulite challenge though. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Shanell

Replies

• Mommy2DCD
    Mommy2DCD Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am new here. My name is Shanell and I am out to lose 100 pounds. I would like to lose that by December. But I am still trying to be realistic and am giving myself a year to do it. I want to lose at least 30 or 40 pounds by August 23rd when my husband and I are suppose to be going to Cancun. I am a married mom to 3 great kids, ages 9,5, and 3. Now that my baby days are over I am really ready to lose the weight. I am not part of any weight group such as Weight Watchers, Jenny craig etc., I'm just counting calories and watching what I eat. I am doing the Nivea Good Bye Cellulite challenge though. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Shanell
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: OOhhh Cancun what a great motivator:drinker:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Girl. You can do it here. Read Mike's Blog at the top to get acquainted to the site, and go for it!