Looking for friends!

Options
Hi I'm looking for folks who have a lot of weight to lose who would want to converse and motivate each other. I need to lose at least 100 pounds and its hard plain and simple. So let's take this journey together!

Replies

• I don't have a lot to lose but we can be friends and still motivate each other!! :happy:
  • chibipanda
    Options
    Hi im new to this sight and i also wanted to meet new people but yea im on a journy want to lose 20 to 40 pounds and im trying to have fun with it im playing just dance and im working out with my zumba fitness video. but yea lol Nice to meet everyone.
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    I have about 20 pounds to lose to hit my "I want to look like that" weight. Add me as a friend and we can do it together :smile:
  • mezmez73
    Options
    YES U ARE GONNA DO IT 123!!!! LETS DO THIS TOGETHER! MAKE SURE U FILL OUT UR PROFILE CAUSE IT WILL HELP U WHEN U R HAVING A BAD DAY!
    FRIEND ME!!!
    ;0) JEN
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    Options
    You can add me to your list too. MFP is the best and so supported!
  • masmith06
    Options
    We are all here for you. I have a long way to go too. We can be friends and keep up with each other. Help each other out. This site is Awesome!

3436500.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • respinal08
    Options
    Hello i just joined today i need to lose 80lbs total and i would love some support and motivation :D
  • jparson714
    jparson714 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also... I don't have as much to lose, but I will stay with you every step of the way.
    chibipanda I am addicted to my Zumba videos!
    respinal08 feel free to add me too.
  • imgonnadoit123
    imgonnadoit123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is so nice. Let's do it!
  • smilestb99
    Options
    I've got 101...add me. :wink:
  • Athena76
    Athena76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me also, I got about 120 pounds I'm kicking to the curb.
  • debra777
    Options
    I'm Deb, day one 75ld to shid, looking for good recipes and friends
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 21 and looking to lose about 45 pounds. Im a stay at home mom, I get to the gym about 4x a week, and I also Just Dance and Zumba on the wii when I can. I cant wait to drop the pounds and start feeling good about myself. =)
  • tea76
    tea76 Posts: 35
    Options
    sounds good xx! ive got over 20kg to lose and wanting make some friends and we can all do it together
  • davology
    Options
    Hey there....I've never been on anything that resembles a diet. Around about Christmas time, I realized that I was getting really round. Nevertheless, I was in denial about my weight and my subsequent eating habits. Since then I started to be conscientious of what was entering the mouth, and I have lost 10lbs. already. Combining a sensible diet and some excersise has been the key so far.....I am looking for a some support and accountability....I can offer the same :).
  • amyogirl
    amyogirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend as well. I too need motivation from time to time. I am looking to lose about 70 pounds and have lost 13 so far. 123 we can do this!!
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    hi... i have 90-100lbs to lose... add me and we can keep each other motivated and anyone else who needs friends feel free to add me.. .the more the merrier
    this site is so wonderful... i love it
  • Bell7
    Bell7 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just joined, I have lost 80 lbs in 11 months & am having trouble losing my final 20 lbs. If I can do it so can you!! What a great tool this site is.
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I would like some new friends also!
    I want to lose 25kgs! 15kgs by May :-)
    I've just started going to new classes and having a personal trainer since november and have already lost 6kg and am tonned :)

please feel free to add for some motivation and support
  • denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!! Add me if you like..Denise