Before and After Photos (Still in Progress)

Options
I started at 315 pounds and am currently at 226 pounds. My final goal is to be at 170, so I still have a lot to lose, but I figured it'd be fun to put up some posts of what 89 pounds looks like.

Just to preface, I'm an artist, and I take a lot of character shots for poses and the like. Since I typically avoid a camera, these were the only available photos I had of myself at my largest weight, so that's the reason I'm in crazy poses, haha.

Hope these are enjoyable to you. It's hard to remember what I looked like back then, so comparing some shots was really helpful to me to see how much I've grown (or shrunk in this case), and what a BLIMP I was, haha. Never going back ; )

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

Replies

• NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!! :) How exciting!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Keep up the Killer work.
  • triciamarie
    triciamarie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow what a differeence!! Keep it up, your doing great! :)
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person, great job on your weight loss, cute cat by the way
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hahaha --- fun pictures! Great job so far -- you can really see the difference! Love the cat, too!
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? I LOVE the poses in the first two pictures! Your personality really shows in them :smile:.

Your progress is incredibly amazing and inspiring. Keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing... you're looking good!
  • michellerieger
    michellerieger Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i can definitely see the difference! keep it up!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Love the pictures! You look great!
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    Great Job! You have the same exact body type as me. Looking at your pics felt like I was looking in a mirror back before I started here.

Keep it up!
  • kimhall73
    kimhall73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Thanks for sharing your pictures and congrats on the loss!!! You're doing great!!
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Way to GO! The in-between pictures are even more encouraging to me than before & after ~ they show the journey & how much we change along the way. Thanks for sharing your story! You look great! :happy:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    u look great!
  • LaJoyT
    LaJoyT Posts: 5
    Options
    Those are great!! Keep up the good work - there is a noticable difference!
  • LindaReInDE
    LindaReInDE Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You're doing GREAT!!! Keep on keeping on!! :)
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think your poses are funny, in a good way! Like you have a sense of humor. Keep up the good work!
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    You look much more mature now! I mean that in a nice way.
    PS - I like that you posed the same way in your afters as in your befores. :)
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    haha best before and after poses for real! Good work keep it up!
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    Amazing! You're doing awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!