10 things you need to know about losing weight

Options
some of them are the things that seem to get circulated around a lot on this site anyway, but others are quite interestings, and it gives you a very basic science behind them too.

i found it quite interesting, and learnt some new things that i will definatly be trying..

see what you think

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ksh7c/10_Things_You_Need_to_Know_About_Losing_Weight/

Replies

• goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I saw that - v interesting...
  • neonshock
    neonshock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The soup and milk items I found really interesting! I have definitely worked in more dairy and soup this week because of it :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    The soup and milk items I found really interesting! I have definitely worked in more dairy and soup this week because of it :)

Dairy typically gets unfair bad rap to begin with. I think we should start telling people that it is the full fat dairy that is not so good for you...but reduced fat has sooo many health benefits.
  • sbranaghan
    sbranaghan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :mad: I cant watch it for some reason, Its saiying its not available in my area
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yea I can't see it either same thing "Not available in your area". Might be do to it being in Great Britain. I know when I was over seas I couldn't see shows on the net from the states.