Howdy from SE Texas

Options
Hello everyone. I joined this site about six months ago but didn't start using it until the beginning of January. I am loving this site. Hopefully, this will help me stay motivated and lose the extra 50 pounds I'm carrying. I can't wait to meet new people that have the same goal....weight loss. I need all the help I can get!

Replies

• CarolHudson11
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here since a couple of days after Christmas and LOVE it! You're going to be so glad you did this! :flowerforyou:
  • LoisHoffmann
    LoisHoffmann Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you've started using this tool for help in tracking your weight loss and exercise. I think you'll find as you continue using it, you will see that it is ESENTIAL to keep you on track. With the friends you make along the way to keep you motivated, you'll do great. Welcome to the neighborhood! :wink:
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS SITE!!! I have only been on it a few days but I have lost 4.1 lbs in 5 days and that has NEVER happened before! I love ALL the support from everyone and all the tips are great! Friend me if you would like and we can help support each other! Good luck on your weightloss path!!!!!!