has anyone tried the "be a knockout with kendra" dvd?

purplespeckle
purplespeckle Posts: 652
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
here is the link
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=14945080
you can also find youtube video's on it
it looks fun and she's funny too i love both of her shows
i just ordered the dvd, i'll let everyone know how it goes
i'm going to do this in addition to my treadmill and maybe 30 day shred occasionally
have any of you tried it? what do you think?

Replies

• *bump*
  • I haven't tried it, but I just watched the youtube video on it and it looks like fun! I've always been a fan of hers and I think it was so awesome how she brought to light her struggles with weight after having her baby. She didn't try to hide it or do a quick fix! I just read online that she is in talks to possibly do Dancing With The Stars in March. I would love to see her on there!

Let me know how the dvd is, I just may buy it too!
  • I haven't tried it, but I just watched the youtube video on it and it looks like fun! I've always been a fan of hers and I think it was so awesome how she brought to light her struggles with weight after having her baby. She didn't try to hide it or do a quick fix! I just read online that she is in talks to possibly do Dancing With The Stars in March. I would love to see her on there!

Let me know how the dvd is, I just may buy it too!

thanks! i'll let you know how it goes! i'm not really a sports person but the exercises don't seem to difficult to learn or follow. and i hate to say it but it kind of feels like a relief to watch the video and she's not all 'perfect' and 'made up' ya know what i mean? like if you watch segments of the video on youtube you can still see she has a belly. that'd be great if she done dancing with the stars. i really don't watch that show but i would if she was on it. lol.
  • I know what you mean, she still had a little belly in the video and for a celebrity to knowingly put that on dislpay...kudos to her!
  • i agree! i was surprised but if you notice the cover of the dvd she is in perfect shape lol either way i think it's great and can't wait to receive my copy
  • **Update!

I've received my Kendra Dvd and I LOVE IT. This is the best workout Dvd I've bought. And trust me I have A LOTTTTT of workout Dvd's that I've just tried once and now they're collecting dust. This is definitely worth the buy. The sections are

Kendra's Intro (this is just her talking for a few min's)
    Warm Up
    Kickboxing
    Football
    Soccer
    Track & Field (I'm not much of a fan of this one)
    Basketball
    Cool down
    Booty Bonus

The Warm Up and Cool down is around 3-4 minutes each The Kickboxing, Football, Soccer and Track & Field are approx. 6 minutes. Basketball is approx. 7 minutes. The Booty Bonus is approx. 9 minutes.

They (her and the trainer) don't make you get on the floor at all. You will definitely work up a sweat! Great workout!

Oh & you can also either do the workouts in order or you can Customize the order you want to do them in.

They also motivate you during the workout. Each segment is in intervals. Like for Kickboxing you'd do punches for 30 seconds and then On Soccer you'd do a move for 30 seconds. In between each move you just run in place while they show you how to do the move. It's also very easy to learn the moves b/c it's just Sports! I've never played sports and don't even watch Sports and I could follow along. So If I can do it SO CAN YOU!

Link to the Dvd is on the first Post!
This discussion has been closed.