First week Tracking

Options
Hey!! I'm a 27 year old, female. Looking to loose a good chunk.. I recently suffered a miscarriage, and my body automatically started going through the weight loss process like in a pregnancy, and I figured this was the best time to really get started on this process. I have been loosing weight for 3 weeks now, and started tracking earlier this week. I am hoping I can loose as much as possible before getting pregnant again! I was on the depo shot for about 2 years, and very very quickly gained 50 lbs in a couple of months from it. I work at trader joes, so I have access to tons of wonderful food, and would love to hear any great recipes you have. I have my entire family cutting calories, and eating healthier so that it is easier for me. I have been doing tons of salads, and pre cooked sausages from trader joes since these are things that everyone likes. My suggested calories is at 1340, but I am usually closer to about 1100 and that's with snacks mid day. I also have a very active and moving morning at work, for a good solid 3-4 hours 5 days a week.