no longer obese! what a disgusting word

Options
well after 20 years no one can call me obese anymore, i am now considered overweight just weighed in at 102.1 kg and my bmi is 29.8 just into the overweight category.
never thought i would be so happy to be called overweight lol, thanks everyone for the support

Replies

• angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    congratulations! keep up the good work !!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I realized the other day that I never looked up my BMI when I was at my heaviest. Denial much? I entered it in and saw to my horror that I was in fact obese only 2 years ago. Now that I've lost weight and am just barely fitting into the healthy range, I can appreciate that much more all of the hard work I've done. Keep it up. Obese is an ugly word but hopefully it's one that's behind you for good. :):)
  • molina76853
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait til I get to that overweight status and out of obese.
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Me Too! great feeling but still have a long way to go. 41 lbs to normal range
    ed
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    It's a great feeling i'm no longer obese just over weight :D
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I also am looking forward to the day when I am called overweight. lol. Really puts it into perspective. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!