Single Ladies out to Look Great and Date in 2011!

Options
2»

Replies

• riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!! Count me in!! I'm right up the road in Baltimore.
  • cherbear7
    Options
    Im going to start a challenge called "she wont be lonely for long" I should have it up by tomorrow afternoon, let me know if your in!!!! =)
  • jrhodges20
    jrhodges20 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Im going to start a challenge called "she wont be lonely for long" I should have it up by tomorrow afternoon, let me know if your in!!!! =)

I am in! I'd love to try.
  • jrhodges20
    jrhodges20 Posts: 103 Member
    Options

I am in! I'd love to try.
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    I have been single for 3 years after 12 years and 3 kids and ready to start living again.

So please count me in
  • laurnol
    laurnol Posts: 23
    Options
    You go girl.
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

no clue! lol

ummm just a suggestion, but maybe we could set up a challenge that would obviously focus on weight loss or finess/nutrition goals and also include what challenges we need to overcome with dating... some examples: this month I will lose 10 pounds and get over my fear of dating websites and set up a profile. And for those that are not into it to meet or start dating someone, what about some general life goals. I dont know, Im pretty new to the site as well but let me know what you guys think....
    [/quote]

i think this is great! i was in a long term relationship (15 yrs) until 3 years ago. Definitely a 'late bloomer' in the dating world and have to say i'm not a big fan of "dating"- more of a serial monogamist:love: but i've got advice to give re: dating websites for sure! and may have found a guy a really really like. taking it slowly...like these last 15 lbs! ugh!
  • SmellyMelly13
    Options
    Hey Ladies, I just took the plunge and wrote my first blog EVER! My most recent dating/dieting dilemma! Any feedback and suggestions are welcome. Add me!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old post but I am totally in on this...
  • cain777
    cain777 Posts: 19
    Options
    Y'all can hold meetings at my place! :) Sorry I will see myself out. hehe