Guess Who I'm going to see?

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
My husband surprised me last night with tickets to go see Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings!! I can't wait. He felt so bad because there was a couple other things I wanted to do this summer that we couldn't do because of timing or finances. The grand funk railroad is also going to be there (didn't know who they were at first either, but I looked them up and realized that I know quite a few of their songs) and someone else, but I forget, it doesn't matter, I'm so excited!!! Any other Guess Who fans out there?

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    My husband surprised me last night with tickets to go see Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings!! I can't wait. He felt so bad because there was a couple other things I wanted to do this summer that we couldn't do because of timing or finances. The grand funk railroad is also going to be there (didn't know who they were at first either, but I looked them up and realized that I know quite a few of their songs) and someone else, but I forget, it doesn't matter, I'm so excited!!! Any other Guess Who fans out there?
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Im a huge fan (no pun intended)

My older sisters used to partty with 'Burton and Randy' before they were such a success.

I know every word to every song!! I want to go too. Please? I'll be good. Please Please can I can I
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Have a great time. Them older bands are the best. 60's thru early 80's. I wanna go back........
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Gonna have to pull the age card here...

I don't know how your talking about what so ever! Maybe its because Im not big into music to began with but usually I can recogize names and songs somewhat, oh well!

I hope you have a blast at the concert, thats so sweet of him, you should give him a big delicous, sweet kiss! I was going to say cake but yea not in our best interest on here!:drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's really an age card... :huh: LOL

They were established in 1962, and I haven't heard of them. HUMMMM... :ohwell:

Canadian group, right? I Googled them. :wink:

Have a WONDERFUL time, that is so great of him. Have fun!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    We're an american band.
    We're an american band.
    We're coming to your town, well help you party it down.
    We're an american band.

Great show!! Won't say how old I was when I saw them :laugh:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    We're an american band.
    We're an american band.
    We're coming to your town, well help you party it down.
    We're an american band.

Great show!! Won't say how old I was when I saw them :laugh:

Sing it. Now i'll be singing that all day.:glasses:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Oh ok, now I got it.

Well Ive heard the songs a few times so now I can put a name to the songs. Im sure it will be fun!