Looking for workout buddy in Fulton, MO

JoyBellz
JoyBellz Posts: 108 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi! My name is Joy and I am looking for a workout buddy in Fulton, MO. I need to lose quite a bit of weight and have found that working out with a buddy, makes it a little easier to stay motivated and stick to it. I want to work out at least 5 times per week so you must be devoted. I am looking for someone who is NOT going to call at the last minute and cancel all the time. I do understand that things do come up but if there will be continuous interruptions, please do not respond. As I said, I need someone that can be devoted. I have several workout DVD's. We could alternate those each time and IF the weather ever straightens up and gets a little warmer, we could do some exercising outdoors as well. If you have any exercise DVD's yourself, I am willing to try those as well. I have made space in a spare bedroom to do these DVD workouts, but if I get more than one person that wants to join me exercising, I can always move it to the basement. The more the merrier. If you are interested, please email me. Serious and devoted persons ONLY. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
This discussion has been closed.