Changes

Options
now I know Ive only lost 3 pounds but the more I workout the more I feel better about my self. My whole attitude is changeing, Im more smiley, more confident. This is great I think I will be able to stick to this its wonderful. I love all the support I get from here too. Because i dont have that kind of support at home.

Replies

• TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    First off! YAY for being SMILEY! I love it! Second, I'm so glad that you are so happy with MFP! When you are happy with what you are doing you are more likely to stick to it I think!! :o) I'm so impressed with all of the miles you've covered! I'm sorry you don't have support at home, but that just means you will have to log on here more often to get some MFP loving! :o) Congrats!
  • jsnyder7087
    Options
    I mean I guess on one hand I could say I have support. people around me are like good job. Thats about it though. I need the I know you can do it. and great and Im soo proud of you. you know thats what i need the i know you can do it. keep going push through and I just dont get that.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Well I know you can do it! If I can do it...anyone can do it!! Ha ha! Seriously though, this website is just so awesome! They helped me so much with my weight loss its unreal! Just support and give encouragement to others and they will do the same!! :o):bigsmile:
  • jsnyder7087
    Options
    I have been and Im hoping that others will do the same because it will help soo much!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!