Motivation

Options
would love the motivation any one need a little extra??

anyone?/

Replies

• Dannyelle999
    Options
    I hang my small clothes in front of me while im running!! :) Got any other suggestions?
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I suppose skimpy lingerie would work. You want to look good in that, don't skip your workout today!
  • mellissacase
    Options
    I always need motivation, got diet sorted just can't manage the exercise part, I work long days and hours so finding the time when i'm tired is really difficult.
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    you dont need motivation.. you need someone to yell!~!

GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET THAT BUTT MOVING!~!~! WORK WORK WORK!~!~! GO GO GO ..... THAT WEIGHTS NOT GONNA COME OFF ITSELF!!!! GO GO GO!!
  • mellissacase
    Options
    you dont need motivation.. you need someone to yell!~!

GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET THAT BUTT MOVING!~!~! WORK WORK WORK!~!~! GO GO GO ..... THAT WEIGHTS NOT GONNA COME OFF ITSELF!!!! GO GO GO!!

Thank's that's just hat I needed!
  • Taelalee
    Options
    Love this!!
  • natisinvincible
    Options
    Motivation for me is too find a picture of a celeb or dream body and print it off and stick it on the wall to look at every day, i also put it as my desktop screen! it actually works for even if it sounds weird, but because am a girl my family find it very strange, so make sure you explain why you have a picture of the same sex on your wall haha!!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Motivation for me is too find a picture of a celeb or dream body and print it off and stick it on the wall to look at every day, i also put it as my desktop screen! it actually works for even if it sounds weird, but because am a girl my family find it very strange, so make sure you explain why you have a picture of the same sex on your wall haha!!

Haha taela you know I do this!! Kim kardashian and a million others are on my dressing table! X