You know when your addicted to MFP when...

Options
2»

Replies

• KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Do you remember who you saw???

I keep trying to think... but I can't remember anyone in particular... Hmmmm :ohwell:
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I had a dream i kept uploading new pictures every minute of my daughter in the MFP chatroom last night, HAHA- it was so strange...I guess Im addicted- admitting is the first step i'm told :laugh: :laugh:
  • Koozy81
    Options
    I'm so for that!!

The peer pressure to eat right would be emmence. :laugh:

I'll be the food police!! LMAO

I'll be the one secretly pouring vodka in my diet ginger ale. th_thhypocrite.gif

and Ill be the one sitting next to you!!:wink:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    I had a dream i kept uploading new pictures every minute of my daughter in the MFP chatroom last night, HAHA- it was so strange...I guess Im addicted- admitting is the first step i'm told :laugh: :laugh:

HAHAHAAAA!!!! :laugh:

BTW... I love koozies! I hate touching a cold drink (but love drinking them)! Just another OCD complex for me!!! (if that is even what you mean by your name)

Hahaa!!!:laugh:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Let's so do it! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! :drinker: We can decorate with scales and tape measures! :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I don't really remember..it was like I didn't know anyone or something lol
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Let's so do it! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! :drinker: We can decorate with scales and tape measures! :laugh:

Or better yet.. we can make it a costume party and dress up as scales and tape measures!!!!

LMAO!!! LMAO!!! AHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Koozy81
    Options

HAHAHAAAA!!!! :laugh:

BTW... I love koozies! I hate touching a cold drink (but love drinking them)! Just another OCD complex for me!!! (if that is even what you mean by your name)

Hahaa!!!:laugh:

haha, actually, yes, it is "koozy" like a drink koozy, i dont know how I got that nickname, but its from highschool ,and its stuck with me, probably because i used (and sometimes still do) show up at parties with a koozy in my back pocket, and i took it to the beach....i just....really dig them i suppose, haha
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    There is a good thread. Designing MFP party.

Food: Buffet baby (every D@$N food that exists)
    Band: Jimmy Buffet
    Contest: Three legged races in our old fat pants
    Congo line because people can really but arms around our waist now
    Shoe tying (because we can)
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    We can play games like "Guess My Screen Name" and what not....:happy:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    HAHAHAHAAAA!!! LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: