Music Helps me

Options
I wanted to put this out there to see if anyone agree's, i listen to music while i work out to help me keep going, wen your running for an hour u hit alot of walls so i try and put an album on of around 15 songs and work out till it ends! i normaly do over the amunt of time i should doo and it helps!

let me no if u agree!

Replies

• Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    God yes.....Music is something that I need in my life, not just at the gym. IPOD goes on shuffle and I just let it go!! Days I forget my headphones are agony!!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Understand completely. Just bought an iPod. 160GB. Daughter is loading it up right now for me. Should have about 11,000 songs when she's done.

I listen to music at work, In the car, at home. Got stereos in my living room, man cave, garage and back yard. I'm looking for an iPod compatible speaker system to mount on my motorcycle. Neighbors and drivers are going to hate me this summer, when I have ZZ Top, AC/DC, George Thorogood, Steppenwolf, etc. blasting from my bike as I cruise.
  • Lacole216
    Options
    Most definitely! I have three workout shuffles on my iPod. I have to have my music or I can't keep my focus. I also try to keep some upbeat songs in my rotation. That helps me with keeping a moderate to high intensity pace while I'm exercising.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Music definately helps me. I'm not one of those people who can read on the machines, as much as I'd love too. My eyes just can't focus in on a paper when I'm hopping up and down!*LOL* My IPod is pretty much loaded with fast paced tunes to keep me going. I've been finding great ideas lately from some of the fitness magazine websites, like Shape, Self, and Fitness. If you search for playlist, the magazines have actually started creating some, including both well-known groups as well as some indie ones. Check it out!

Shannon