Hello everyone!!!

Robin40
Robin40 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Ok this is all new to me..But I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself,My name is Robin and Im lookin to shed a few of these unwanted pounds.40 to be percise so if theres anyone who has tips,suggestions of just plain good advise I could use all the help I can get!!:sad:

Replies

• Robin40
    Robin40 Posts: 2
    Ok this is all new to me..But I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself,My name is Robin and Im lookin to shed a few of these unwanted pounds.40 to be percise so if theres anyone who has tips,suggestions of just plain good advise I could use all the help I can get!!:sad:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Welcome to the best site for all your weightloss support needs!
    :flowerforyou:
    If you flip through the forums like Motivation and Fitness, you'll find some great tips!
    See ya around!
    M
  • Welcome, Robin!!:flowerforyou: MFP (you'll see that a lot...it's just My Fitness Pal) is such a great place to chat with everyone about your goals, challenges, success, etc! I wish you well in your endeavor to drop 40! I'm 14 pounds closer to my 50 pound loss, and I've been at it for a little over 2 months! :happy: Visit some of the community chat areas, and you'll love what you see! We laugh:laugh: , cry :sad: and even perplex each other at times!::embarassed: But, good luck to you and let us know how you're doing!!!!:bigsmile:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    welcome!!! remember that we are all here if you ever need any advice, support or encouragement!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome Robin:flowerforyou: I think my advice would be to stick to the calories that your allowed and if you do any exercises, even just going for a walk . Enter it in under CardioVascular and it you get about 200 calories that you burned up that day, then eat the extra 200 calories. I make my meals in five small meals and two snacks like an apple or banana. There are some great recipes on here and some very wonderful people that are here to support you and answer any questions you may have.

Best Wishes!

Karen
  • GodzGirl
    GodzGirl Posts: 86
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal ... Wishing you the best! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.