new and hopeful!

Options
hey i'm jen i joined a couple of days ago and have been reading all of the posts and am impressed with all of the support from everyone! it is very hard to find supportive people or people that want to even try to get healthy. i am hoping to find people that will help me in my lifestyle journey!:happy:

Replies

• Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you. I am sure you will do great. This is a great site, and there are so many people here, that are willing to support you in your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend, and for support.
  • ebonybliss
    Options
    Welcome! This is the perfect place for support!!!
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    I totally understand, no one in my life really cares or is just too lazy to go through with changing their bad habits. But joining this site has been great! The friends I have made keep me motivated to stay strong. I just requested your friendship, we can encourage each other! Welcome!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is phenominal when it comes to support and you will find everything you need to help you along your journey. Don't ever think that there is no one to care because as this site shows, there are tons of people who care about you and your feelings. Good luck with reaching your goals.