I feel like dog poopy!

tparkin
tparkin Posts: 126 Member
I have not been feeling so hot since yesterday after noon. Anything that has gone in has come back out. I'm hoping that a couple of days of poor nutrition will not put my body into starvation mode. I'm drinking lots and trying to eat when I feel( but not so good with the eating part yet).

Replies

• tparkin
    I have not been feeling so hot since yesterday after noon. Anything that has gone in has come back out. I'm hoping that a couple of days of poor nutrition will not put my body into starvation mode. I'm drinking lots and trying to eat when I feel( but not so good with the eating part yet).
  • Awwww! Is your tummy churning??:cry: I felt like that last week after I ate a bad salad. Then, the restaurant manager was a meanie!!:grumble: Hope you feel better soon! :smooched:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Oh something fierce is going round.. Last week the stomach bug decided to bite.. and a bunch of the fam got sick.. ... luckily when it got to our house my 10 yr old was only sick for a day and then the bug left..whew!!! That's the worst! I know what you mean about the eating part...my allergies have been killing me...thinking I have a sinus infection or something..but I am barely making 1000 cal days nevermind 1200!! Just keep on drinking and your appetite will come back when you feel better..then you will wish you had days where you weren't hungry like this!!!
  • tparkin
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Awww I hope u feel better soon :flowerforyou: