• ladybug54
    ladybug54 Posts: 2
    Hi everyone I am new to this site. Need to loose 50 plus pounds

Need all the help I can get.

Ladybug67417.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    I love your name. Welcome. This is a great site. Check out and read the Blog at the top to help navigate the site, and dig in!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Welcome!

Small piece of advice. Make sure you log on daily. Please utilize the Message Boards. I have been trying to lose weight for a few months now. While I was a daily user of this site I lost weight and felt great. When I wasn't using the site, I lost track of my goals. Much easier when you are consistent. Get good advice from those on here and interact with others and you will have the most motivation you have ever gotten.

Jess :heart:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome Aboard:flowerforyou:
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Enjoy the lifestyle change! You really will feel happier and Healthier!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • melissa1176
    melissa1176 Posts: 14
    Welcome.. I have been on here for about a week and this site certainly helps and keeps you accountable.:smokin:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Welcome!

Small piece of advice. Make sure you log on daily. Please utilize the Message Boards. I have been trying to lose weight for a few months now. While I was a daily user of this site I lost weight and felt great. When I wasn't using the site, I lost track of my goals. Much easier when you are consistent. Get good advice from those on here and interact with others and you will have the most motivation you have ever gotten.

Jess :heart:

This is soooo true. I actually logged on here a year ago at my husband's suggestion, and promptly forgot about it. When I got back on this April I was chagrined to see I had gained another 10 pounds... UGH Now I participate in the discussions....... well, some of the discussions :laugh: Read other people's profiles to see how much weight they have lost already, read the success stories and just come on here when I am tempted to go to the pantry instead...
This discussion has been closed.