Hello, all!

Options
This is my first day here at MyFitnessPal. I heard about it from a friend who has lost nearly 30 pounds already, due in part to the tools available here.

I started 2010 at about 205-210 pounds. I joined a gym and started watching what I ate on January 15, 2010. My weight was down to around 180-185 by July, but I've been getting to the gym less and less and making more and more poor food decisions, and I've noticed my weight hovering around the 190 mark again, so I decided to give this a try. I just need a little extra discipline to get to the gym more and watch what I eat more carefully. So far I'm impressed with what I see here. I think it might be just what I need!

Oh...and goalwise, I'd ideally like to get into the 160s, but I'd be quite pleased with 170s as well. :)

Replies

• StaceysPaige
    Options
    Welcome to the team, you will love it here!!!!!:love: This site provides lots of support and tools you need to get the job done. However just like everything else in life you gotta stay dedicated. Good luck and I hope you reach your goal!!!!:drinker:
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Stacey! I appreciate it!
  • kristakayklein
    Options
    Way to go Erik! We are gonna rock this!