NSV

Options
sharmonesq
sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
I used to be an avid diet coke drinker. Now all I drink is water, coffee, hot tea, and unsweet iced tea. I went with a friend to subway and I had a coupon where I saved money if I bought the meal. So, I decided to get an unsweet tea. After I had already paid, I found out that the unsweet vat was empty. They also did not have a water dispenser and bottled water didn't come with what I had already paid for so I opted for a diet coke thinking I would just drink a little bit to wash the food down and then guzzle some water when I got back to work. I could not take more than 2 drinks. It literally made me feel sick. I never thought I would stop wanting diet coke. I'm not saying diet coke is the worst thing in the world or anything but this is a huge victory for me becuase I see that my taste buds really are starting to change with my new life style. Yea!!!

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    That's awesome ... I'm glad to hear it. I haven't had a diet coke in almost 2 weeks now ... it was a big step for me. Nice to know it can be done. You inspired me. Thanks for posting :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!