It's just one of them weeks....

Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
My motivation has gone to hell. And seems to be staying there.

At the beginning of the week, my mother-in-law came to visit, and though she is sweet and means well, she wore me out! Not to mention the constant eating out and what not....margaritas are pretty evil as well.....

So, needless to say, I'm pretty frustrated with myself and the fact that I don't seem to have a lick of energy. Or restraint. My husband and I are doing our best to break the daily habit of two rum and diet sodas, or whatever we have, thing a night. That's where a lot of my daily allowance goes! It's amazing how one seemingly small drink can be 300 calories!!

I know, chin up, tomorrow is another day.....I'm just exhausted from the inner conflicts and the lack of weightloss. I will pick up the pieces tomorrow and try my best to put it all back together again! As for tonight, I'm going to drink plenty of water and make salads. Soon, God help me, I will find the track that I don't keep falling off of.

:flowerforyou: Had to put that thought out into space....maybe a prayer will help! lol.......
M

Replies

• Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member

At the beginning of the week, my mother-in-law came to visit, and though she is sweet and means well, she wore me out! Not to mention the constant eating out and what not....margaritas are pretty evil as well.....

So, needless to say, I'm pretty frustrated with myself and the fact that I don't seem to have a lick of energy. Or restraint. My husband and I are doing our best to break the daily habit of two rum and diet sodas, or whatever we have, thing a night. That's where a lot of my daily allowance goes! It's amazing how one seemingly small drink can be 300 calories!!

I know, chin up, tomorrow is another day.....I'm just exhausted from the inner conflicts and the lack of weightloss. I will pick up the pieces tomorrow and try my best to put it all back together again! As for tonight, I'm going to drink plenty of water and make salads. Soon, God help me, I will find the track that I don't keep falling off of.

:flowerforyou: Had to put that thought out into space....maybe a prayer will help! lol.......
    M
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member

M

I will pray for you :flowerforyou: