So I haven't eaten all day and i'm STILL not hungry-HELP!

Options
So seriously, I got up this morning around 2AM and was STARVING so I fixed myself a bowl of that Kellog's Special K Chocolatey delight, and was up for about another hour and a half before finally getting sleepy again and laying back down. Since then however, all i've had was one 8oz glass of OJ and I'm not hungry at all. Its kind of worrying me...It's not like me to not be hungry by now. I had the OJ around 9am...could I be getting sick? Or is it just my stomache getting smaller maybe? *crosses fingers*. I know this must sound stupid, but honestly, this has never happened to me before. What do I do? Not eat then till I'm hungry? or eat something small to keep the hunger at bay maybe? I'm confused. I'm in new territory...help please!

Replies

• happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This happens to me sometimes too.. it's kind of weird, i'm always hungry! but sometimes maybe with a lot of food later in the day the previous day, drinking too much the night before, or just in general a weird day it can happen. just go with it.. remember oj and cereal still have calories, i don't think it's time to worry yet. if you're still not hungry tomorrow then i'd look into it.
  • leahs_faith
    Options
    okay. i'm going to go and see about prices at my local YMCA gym, so I may even stay and workout. If I do, then maybe that'll rev up my metabolism and i'll get hungry. :) Thanks though vegan, it puts my mind to rest a little :)
  • ibleedpink
    Options
    I get the same way sometimes. At work I can go all day and not eat anything, but I then I have a tendency to want to binge eat (CRAP) late at night. I have made myself eat something small at least 5 times a day.