The new me to come...soon!

Options
dolphin7
dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
Hello, my name is Kim, I've been overweight since I had my first baby 10 years ago, we had our 5th and last baby a year ago and I've decided its all about me now, time to lose weight, get in shape so I can keep up with our 5 kids. We are an active family, love to be outdoors, and as the kids get older, their getting more interested in skiing, snowboarding, etc. etc., I love to do all this stuff with them, and want too for many, many years to come, so I've decided to change my life around, get in shape and enjoy the rest of my life healthy. Plus I want to look good for my husband. He's being so supportive, making positive food changes with me. Big help. So far I love this site, it's a great idea, especially for us stay-at-home moms who can't afford or have the time to go to a gym or get a personal trainer. I hope to report back someday and say "I've reached my goal!"

Replies

• dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Kim, I've been overweight since I had my first baby 10 years ago, we had our 5th and last baby a year ago and I've decided its all about me now, time to lose weight, get in shape so I can keep up with our 5 kids. We are an active family, love to be outdoors, and as the kids get older, their getting more interested in skiing, snowboarding, etc. etc., I love to do all this stuff with them, and want too for many, many years to come, so I've decided to change my life around, get in shape and enjoy the rest of my life healthy. Plus I want to look good for my husband. He's being so supportive, making positive food changes with me. Big help. So far I love this site, it's a great idea, especially for us stay-at-home moms who can't afford or have the time to go to a gym or get a personal trainer. I hope to report back someday and say "I've reached my goal!"
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have 5 kids too, and gained 10 pounds per kid that I am now trying to lose, 10 years later. This is a great site with lots of wonderful people to help you when you need it. Read the Blog at the top to help you navigate the site and have fun.:wink:
  • melissa1176
    melissa1176 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome Kim! :bigsmile:
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You will reach your goal before you know it!!
    This site is a HUGE help.

Welcome:)
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • Liani
    Liani Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    welcome n good luck:flowerforyou: