Turbo Fire--are you in it for the long haul?

hemlock2010
hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
This is a question for all the people who started Turbo Fire a few weeks ago. Now that you've had a chance to try it out for a while, do you still like it as much as you did the first couple of days? Most of you were so enthusiastic after days 1 and 2 that I wanted to rush right out and buy it. But before I do, I just wanted to check back and see if it's still working for you.

Holly

Replies

• mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    ThATS GOING TO BE MY NEXT FITNESS PROGRAM! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! It has the BEST music and Chalene is so motivating!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Go for it!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Uhm I did it the first time today. It was AWESOME but I am SO uncoordinated :laugh:

But Turbojam I go back to time and time again, it's that good.:flowerforyou:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I'm in my 3rd week and absolutely love it!! I've done it before in a class setting, I pushed myself in the class but find I push even more at home because no one is watching me!! In the 3 weeks I have lost 5 lbs and I know I have lost inches by the way my clothes fit!!!! So yes order it!! lol
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    AWESOME!
    I'm in my 3rd week and absolutely love it!! I've done it before in a class setting, I pushed myself in the class but find I push even more at home because no one is watching me!! In the 3 weeks I have lost 5 lbs and I know I have lost inches by the way my clothes fit!!!! So yes order it!! lol
  • tammilk
    tammilk Posts: 86 Member
    I got Turbo Fire in June of last year shortly after it came out and I still LOVE it.
    I love the music and the HIIT workouts.
    I also love that it has the "new to class" options so you can get the hang of the moves. Now i can pretty much to all the routines in my sleep :)
    I've also now wear wrist weights/weighted gloves to give me more of a burn and to tone my shoulders and arms!
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    So . . . I ordered it. :-)

Holly
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    YAY!!!
This discussion has been closed.