WHAT UP!?

kody1234
kody1234 Posts: 27 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hey...stumbled upon this site...seems like it could be really helpful in helping me jumpstart something I've been trying to do for quite awhile. Last summer I weighed around 160...I was really trying to get down to 150's and tone up more....I'm back up to 170 now(flucuate between 168 and 171).....I'm now more aware that muscle weighs more...and I'd like to think that I have gained some more muscle since then...but I don't really know..lol. But i'm trying to just get into decent "take my shirt off in public and get rid of my man boobs" shape..lol

so here's hoping!

Jeff

Replies

• kody1234
    kody1234 Posts: 27 Member
    Hey...stumbled upon this site...seems like it could be really helpful in helping me jumpstart something I've been trying to do for quite awhile. Last summer I weighed around 160...I was really trying to get down to 150's and tone up more....I'm back up to 170 now(flucuate between 168 and 171).....I'm now more aware that muscle weighs more...and I'd like to think that I have gained some more muscle since then...but I don't really know..lol. But i'm trying to just get into decent "take my shirt off in public and get rid of my man boobs" shape..lol

so here's hoping!

Jeff
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome to MFP!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Welcome - this is the best site!

:smile:
  • GodzGirl
    GodzGirl Posts: 86
    lol... man boobs :laugh: that sounds funny.

Welcome to MyFitnessPal ... Wishing you the best! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.