Hi all! Newbie to the website

Options
Hi all! My name is Erin and I am 27 years old. My very sweet friend told me about this website so I decided to join!!!

Replies

• pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome Erin!! My name is Vanessa and I am 29. This site is great and everyone is so supportive!!! What are your main fitness goals?
  • Carley650
    Carley650 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Erin, I've been using the site for 2 weeks now. I absolutely love it. Good luck with your fitness and health goals! There's a great community of people on here.
  • momof2babyz
    Options
    Hi Erin! I just joined also. I hope I can stay on track this time and be ready for a swimming suit by summertime, lol. Good luck to you!
  • jbrown78
    jbrown78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Jennifer and I sure hope this site can help me stay on track. If anyone lives in 150 mile house, bc contact me for a waking partner.
  • eguidrykgm
    Options
    Welcome Erin!! My name is Vanessa and I am 29. This site is great and everyone is so supportive!!! What are your main fitness goals?

very awesome!!! I want to be fit for my family, but fitting in a bikini without a belly or muffin top would also be nice!!!
  • jazmenflower
    jazmenflower Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi im new here , im already feeling very welcomed
  • dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    Welcome!! I love this site. I use it on my phone mostly but the people are great and they give good advice.
  • shellybelly88
    Options
    Hey all just joined ... its very good to know all of the calories i was throwing away wit my food choices :) looking forward to gettin fit and healthy again :)

How are you all getting on ??
  • eguidrykgm
    Options
    Thank you so much for the support ladies!! It is truly hard to find!!!

Me and a friend from work are doing this together (she is FAR more disciplined than I am), and we are criticized at work for dieting and talking about working out!! I am constantly being told that I will "look funny" or "look sick" if I lose 15 more lbs, which is extremely discouraging....

And i guess I see these ppl everyday, so most of them haven't noticed that in the past 3 months, I've lost 14 already....

I don't know, just THANK YOU for the support