I am new here

Options
Hello everyone,
I am new to myfitnesspal and I was wondering how everyone likes it. Me and my friend are both trying to get healthy and get in shape and new motivation is always good. Hope to meet new people in the same boat as me to get inspiration to kon wim am not the only one out there that needs to loose 85 pounds. It is going to be a long journey but i have changed everything about my life my eating my excersize and I want to be as happy with myself as I am in my marriage. Good to meet yall.

Replies

• Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, you'll love it here! Lots of tools to help you with your journey and the people are very friendly. Good luck! Add me as a friend if you want.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    this is an awesome site and awesome people are on here. feel free to add me. the people on here really encourage you. i have been talked down from some fits of hunger and they really care. good luck to you.
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on your decision to get healthy :smile: . This is a wonderful place and you will lose the weight if you use all the tools. I have almost reached my goal, but am going to keep the lifestyle up and track what I eat for future health. Good luck!!!
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    it's a great site, really helpful to list what u eat and see what u need to change, good luck ;-)
  • Sohnsearae
    Options
    So far I love it, if you want, add me as a friend. I am always looking for people to share this journey with!